Dig Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, focused on Cloud Data Security. We help large enterprises discover, monitor, protect and govern their cloud data assets through a unified policy engine.
Our company is headquartered in Tel Aviv (Israel) but has a growing presence in the US.
We are founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their cyber security companies – Dan Benjamin, Gad Akuka, and Ido Azran.
We raised $45M in funding from top Cyber security investors including Team8, SignalFire, Crowdstrike, Okta, Cyberark, Felicis, and Merlin Cyber.
We offer the only cloud-native platform that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
● Monitor revenue metrics and understand how they are performing against our KPIs
● Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools
● Execute projects to improve our SDR and Demand generation efficiency
● Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
● Support the reporting needs across the organization to help measure the effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy
● Implement a data governance framework to ensure data integrity and a single source of truth
● Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
● Coordinate day-to-day troubleshooting and support our Hubspot and SalesForce.
● 2+ years experience as a Sales Operations or Revenue Operations Specialist.
● Proven experience in Sales and Marketing automation tools: SalesForce, Outreach, HubSpot. Other sales/ Marketing tools -are an advantage
● Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
● Legal experience- Big advantage
● Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fast and self-learner
● Strong communication & problem-solving skills
● Experience in B2B tech company, Cyber Security company- Big advantage!