Dig Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, focused on Cloud Data Security. We help large enterprises discover, monitor, protect and govern their cloud data assets through a unified policy engine.
Our company is headquartered in Tel Aviv (Israel) but has a growing presence in the US.
We are founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their cyber security companies – Dan Benjamin, Gad Akuka, and Ido Azran.
We raised $45M in funding from top Cyber security investors including Team8, SignalFire, Crowdstrike, Okta, Cyberark, Felicis, and Merlin Cyber.
We offer the only cloud-native platform that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
At Dig Security, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team.
We are looking for an exceptional proactive Account executive with strong sales skills to join our team.
In this role, You will manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle, generate new customer opportunities and manage a sales pipeline to deliver to quarterly/annual quota.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player, experienced in selling cyber security products with a proven track record of success in generating and winning new business.
Roles and responsibilities
● Managing the entire sales cycle from discovery to negotiation with a strong emphasis on
new business, while growing existing accounts.
● Sell into and build relationships with enterprise-level Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) as well as other key executives and technical practitioners
● Identify new business opportunities and support them through closure.
● Manage the qualification process, building use cases, success criteria, business outcomes, and value selling
● Work closely with sales engineers on demos and POVs (Proof of Value)
● Ensure that any client issues and/or concerns are addressed.
● Managing a sales pipeline to deliver to quarterly/annual quota
● Deliver accurate weekly and quarterly forecasts.
● Stay up to date with cybersecurity threats, solutions, and security tools that may impact Customer’s needs.
● Work collaboratively with all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota.
● Provide ongoing feedback to Marketing, Product, and Senior Management teams on market dynamics, customer requirements, and new opportunities
● We are looking for candidates based in the US east, central and west regions.
● Competitive, persistent, and fearless with a passion and drive to meet and exceed sales quotas.
● 5+ years of professional sales experience in security products.
● Outstanding customer service and a master of relationship and solution selling.
● Ability to quickly learn products, processes, and purchasing drivers to find and close opportunities effectively.
● High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets.
● Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
● Prior experience selling through Channels and with technical alliance partners.
● Experience with value selling (ex. MEDDPICC)