About Dig Security
Dig Security is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, focused on Cloud Data Security. We help large enterprises discover, monitor, protect and govern their cloud data assets through a unified policy engine.
Our company is headquartered in Tel-Aviv (Israel) but has a growing presence in the US.
We are founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their cyber security companies – Dan Benjamin, Gad Akuka, and Ido Azran.
We raised $45M in funding from top Cyber security investors including Team8, SignalFire, Crowdstrike, Okta, Cyberark, Felicis, and Merlin Cyber.
We offer the only cloud-native platform that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Senior Java Developer, you will research, design, and implement cloud security products using the most up-to-date and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, across all cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc). You will build and be responsible for high-performance, massively scalable, always-available cloud-based systems.
● At least 5 years of experience in Java / Kotlin using Spring Boot.
● Experience with design and architecting large and scalable cloud-based applications.
● Experience working with Relational and No-SQL databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc) and ORMs (e.g JPA and Hibernate).
● Experience working in an agile and dynamic environment.
● Outstanding drive and communication skills
Nice to have:
● Experience working with Python, Go, and Node.js
● BSc in Computer Science and/or elite software army unit graduate.
● Experience with Microservices architecture (Kubernetes, GKE, EKS, AKS, Docker,
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and cloud infra.
● Have the ability to “make stuff work" on top of writing high quality code.
● Experience with big-data architectures (using Kafka, Splank, Flink, etc).
● Familiarity with Cyber Technologies, Information Security and Software Security.