We are a new and fast-growing cybersecurity startup, focusing on Cloud Data Security and based in
We were founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their companies and are well funded
by top cyber security investors including Team8, Merlin, CrowdStrike and CyberArk.
We offer the only cloud-native platform that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to
protect data assets in the cloud.
Roles and responsibilities
● Build and maintain relationships with partners and customers
● Design technical solutions to meet customers’ business, technical, and/or financial goals.
● Assist Regional Sales account executives with technically qualifying new sales opportunities.
● Conduct effective and compelling product demonstrations to customers.
● Articulate, differentiate and demonstrate Dig’s solutions and services through presentations,
demos, and POCs with customers.
● Conduct presentations and demos at security conferences.
● Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
● Actively share knowledge and best practices with peers.
● We are looking for candidates based in the US east, central and west regions.
● 5+ years of professional sales engineering experience in security products.
● Strong understanding of cloud technology: AWS, Azure, GCP- A Must!
● Familiarity with Data security- Big advantage.
● Outstanding customer service and a master of relationship and solution selling.
● Ability to quickly learn products, processes, and purchasing drivers to find and close
● Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
● Must have experience selling with channel partners.
● High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets.
● Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.