About The Position
Cyberpion is a fast-growing cybersecurity startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv, led by world-class cyber experts and part of the Team 8 portfolio. Cyberpion solves the rising cybersecurity challenge of understanding the risks and vulnerabilities of the hyperconnected online assets that form an external attack surface. Cyberpion is recognized by Gartner’s Emerging Technologies for External Attack Surface Management and is trusted by companies across a range of industries such as banks, insurance, telecom, media, retail and energy, including Fortune 500 companies.
What we’re looking for
- We are seeking a highly skilled Technical Writer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the security field.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation for our security services.
- This includes user manuals, knowledge base posts, white papers, and other technical documentation as needed.
- Work closely with development, sales engineers, and security teams to understand product features and capabilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals, knowledge base posts, white papers, and other technical documentation as needed
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, complete, and easy to understand
- Review and update existing documentation as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that documentation is consistent with company standards and best practices