About The Position
As a senior customer support manager, you’ll be the one making sure that all existing customers’ issues are properly and thoroughly handled by the various relevant stakeholders.
You will be working at fast-paced startup, servicing global enterprise clients worldwide and enjoying a diverse, dynamic culture, building next generation cyber security technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build the company’s customer support standard playbook
- Work closely with R&D and Product teams to resolve complex technical issues, document product defects and feature requests, and influence the product roadmap by identifying patterns based on data-driven analysis of support tickets and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales teams on product issues impacting customers in compliance with SLA requirements, drive key escalations internally, and join escalation calls with customers as needed.
- Implement a critical incident response workflow to identify incidents impacting multiple customers, assign the appropriate severity level, and provide a post-resolution root cause analysis for affected customers.
- Participate in the product release cycle to ensure support readiness requirements are met and the Technical Support team is trained on new features.