About The Position
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Location: East Coast
Cyberpion is pioneering a game-changing approach to External Attack Surface Management. Cyberpion solves the rising cybersecurity challenge of understanding the risks and vulnerabilities of the hyperconnected online assets that form an attack surface.
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are the first point of contact for prospective customers and are vital contributors to growth and pipeline. We are searching for a highly motivated, data-driven Sales Development Representative with strong inter-personal communications skills, a desire to learn and grow, and a natural desire to win.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting high-growth startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Cyberpion’s growth and success. The role reports to the Head of Global Sales Development.
· Prospect into accounts within your territory and approach leads to qualify for your Enterprise Sales counterpart.
· Scout and engage in all required formats and mediums (field events, Email, call, LinkedIn) to build a viable pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities.
· Utilize Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and other tools, to research, generate and qualify new sales opportunities.
· Manage inbound inquiries.
· Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the cyber security space.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· 2+ years’ experience as an SDR/BDR, or inside sales professionals in a B2B SaaS cyber company.
· Results oriented, metrics driven track record.
· Work will with ongoing coaching
· Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and self-starting environment leveraging your creativity, insight , and intellect.
· Experience with CRM solutions, salesforce.com
· Strong organization and time management skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Motivated, organized, punctual, high energy team player with attention to detail.