About The Position
As a sales leader, you will be helping the company to extend its sales capacity into new territories, driving new $ARR. You will start off as a player-coach, while onboarding and then take over complete responsibility for the North America sales execution..
• Prove your ability to sell Cyberpion’s products into North American accounts
• Build a team of A- player Account Executives and sales engineers in per the company’s GTM strategy (recruit, onboard and train, field operations immersion)
• Work closely with the CRO and the leadership team to properly execute the defined sales strategy with its various channels
• Develop a territory-based plan for new logo acquisitions
• Work closely with the customer success organization to transition new clients and verify successful onboarding and go-live promptly and properly
• Support regional marketing activities, scout for new ones and measure effectiveness.
• 5+ years experience as a sales manager (of 4-6 AEs) – hunter mindset and mentality
• Prior, successful experience selling cyber security solutions to enterprise clients
• Prior evidence of sales growth (AE->manager)
• Able to identify prospects’ cyber security needs and propose a Cyberpion-centric offer, matching various business use cases to a technology-based solution
• Proven track record of closing complex enterprise sales transactions
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player with a strong Startup mentality