At IONIX, a rapidly expanding cyber-security company, we keep searching for new ways to accurately and efficiently find and assess companies’ internet facing assets, whether it’s a small business or a Fortune 500 corporation.
Our team of cyber-security analysts is responsible for scrutinizing large volumes of technical data to enhance our platform algorithms and extract meaningful insights for our customers.
We’re looking for an analyst to join the team and help elevate our product accuracy and automation processes to new heights.
· Collaborate with our development and product teams to fine-tune our platform algorithms.
· Analyze customer data, utilize data-driven decisions, and expand our understanding of their
unmanaged and unknown attack surface.
· Continuously explore new and improved data sources and evaluation techniques to bolster our
· Transform data into valuable insights for our R&D, Product, and Sales teams.
· Minimum of two years’ hands-on experience as a cyber-security or data analyst.
· Excellent analytical abilities.
· Strong technical background and familiarity with network protocols such as DNS and HTTP.
· Fluency in English and Hebrew, both spoken and written.
· Proficient in multiple analysis tools, with high-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Advantageous to have experience with Python.
· Advantageous to have experience with training machine-learning models.