Quantum computing will change the world. As billions are invested in building large scale quantum computers, many software challenges remain unresolved. The quantum software stack is still in its infancy, and this is the time to define and build the future of quantum software.
Classiq is the leading product-based quantum software company in the world, with 16M$ funding from top-notch investors and a world class team, combining expertise and innovation in a variety of fields: algorithms, quantum physics, computer-aided design.
Our platform enables designing quantum algorithms, aimed at solving some of the world’s most complex problems: drug design, supply chain, routing, financial asset pricing, machine learning and more. We are developing a SaaS platform to do just that, in scale.
We are a fun place for people who have a passion for solving difficult problems together with a brilliant team. At Classiq, you will find an opportunity to grow professionally, learn from some of the best in quantum computing and make a real difference. We pride ourselves on being an honest, open and welcoming environment and we can’t wait to see what you can do.
Join us and become part of this exciting journey at its earliest days.
Classiq is looking for a quantum information expert or exceptional algorithm developer to join our team. You will work with some of the most talented researchers and developers in the field, to solve a crucial bottleneck in quantum software development.
● Implement algorithmic solutions in the quantum domain
● Design quantum algorithms to solve real world problems
● Develop our software platform, at production level, using primarily python
● Experience in designing and implementing algorithmic solutions
● Exceptional MSc and above in CS / Physics / Mathematics from a leading university, or a proven ability to solve complex mathematical problems
● Passionate about becoming an expert in a new mathematical domain
● Proven ability and willingness to develop high-quality code
● A team player