Tel Aviv or US/Europe remote
About Classiq: Founded in 2020, Classiq is a well-funded startup that is shaping the future of quantum computing software.
In the last few years, many leading enterprises (in finance, pharma, automotive, energy, etc.) are trying to develop game-changing algorithms for quantum computers. However, as the quantum software stack is new, quantum software development is almost impossible with existing tools.
Classiq provides quantum software developers with a radically new, efficient way to create novel quantum algorithms that can revolutionize their industries. As the quantum revolution evolves, Classiq is uniquely positioned to lead this emerging market in the years to come.
The company has raised 3 funding rounds in 20 months (total – $48M), from global leading investors, including Wing VC, Team8, Entrée Capital, Sumitomo Corporation, Lip-Bu Tan, and more.
Classiq is seeking a Chief Revenue Officer with an exceptional track record of leading company revenue generation and business strategy focused on software products in emerging fields, in various industries (finance, automotive, pharma, chemistry, energy, etc.).
This hands-on leadership role will create, shape, and be responsible for all aspects of Classiq’s business development and sales aspects. Success will be measured by the overall revenue, alongside the number and quality of enterprise, academic, and B2G customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join the world-leading quantum software company, paving its way to being the Microsoft of quantum computing.
● Oversee the planning, development, and execution of the Classiq business strategy.
● Lead all aspects of Classiq’s business initiatives, including business development, sales and revenue generation.
● Working closely with marketing to determine target audiences and engagement strategies.
● Serve as a critical member of the executive team and align at the corporate level on strategic priorities for growth.
● Establish clear KPIs and processes for reporting on the effectiveness of business efforts with Board level accountability.
● Develop, coach, and recruit a business development and sales team to create alignment, set priorities.
Chief Revenue Officer Candidate Competencies:
High-Growth Business Leadership:
● 10+ years experience leading business development and sales for a company that sells a research-oriented product. Proven success across all revenue generation disciplines. High-Performance Leadership
● A hands-on business leader with a track record of hiring, developing and retaining topperforming business development and sales teams.
● An agile leader with a history of leading and inspiring teams through continued change, as well as engaging with top stakeholders and executive counterparts.
● A track record of successful software sales growth of more than $50M.
● Experience with sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, customer success, marketing, channel and partner management, business planning, and sales support management in a global setting.
● Low ego and high intellectual curiosity.
● Self-starter, organized, and able to envision, document, and execute a repeatable path and measurable results.