Quantum computing will change the world. As billions are invested in building large scale quantum computers, many software challenges remain unresolved. The quantum software stack is still in its infancy, and this is the time to define and build the future of quantum software.
Classiq is the leading product-based quantum software company in the world, with 16M$ funding from top-notch investors and a world class team, combining expertise and innovation in a variety of fields: algorithms, quantum physics, computer-aided design.
Our platform enables designing quantum algorithms, aimed at solving some of the world’s most complex problems: drug design, supply chain, routing, financial asset pricing, machine learning and more. We are developing a SaaS platform to do just that, in scale.
We are a fun place for people who have a passion for solving difficult problems together with a brilliant team. At Classiq, you will find an opportunity to grow professionally, learn from some of the best in quantum computing and make a real difference. We pride ourselves on being an honest, open and welcoming environment and we can’t wait to see what you can do.
Join us and become part of this exciting journey at its earliest days.
We’re looking for exceptional senior backend engineers to develop Classiq’s SaaS platform. Classiq is building the platform that will become the single entry point for quantum software development. You will design the backend architecture, integrate it with the frontend and take responsibility for the entire devops and engineering methodology. We are looking for candidates that appreciate quality, willing to lead our engineering efforts.
● Design and build a scalable, complex backend infrastructure for our SaaS platform
● Code using primarily python and typescript
● Setup maintain and automate our cloud infrastructure
● Focal point for engineering methodology and culture
● At least 5 years of experience with backend engineering in one of the following languages: Python/C++/Java/C#
● Experience working with a cloud platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure
● Experience with Kubernetes
● A team player
● [Preferred] BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field