About The Position
Claroty is the world’s leading industrial cybersecurity company. Leveraging broad expertise in the operational technologies (OT) that run the world’s critical infrastructure, the Claroty Platform provides visibility across a rapidly growing and opaque attack surface. Its Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology delivers award-winning vulnerability and threat monitoring, enabling our customers to preserve reliability and trust in the face of mounting operational risk. Founded in 2014 as the second portfolio company of Team8, Claroty is headquartered in New York City with offices in Tel Aviv. It is backed by the world’s leading cybersecurity and technology investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Temasek Holdings.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our top-notch Product Management team!
- Create compelling product strategies that power our roadmap, in partnership with design and engineering leadership.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for new product features and functions in support of competitive product positioning and improvements to customer experience.
- Meet with customers to evangelize the product vision, understand needs and resolve customer concerns as needed.
- Engage with existing customers and POCs to further product feedback, answer questions and engage internal technical teams as needed to ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with Engineering on feature designs, reviews and sign-off on capabilities to meet our customers’ needs.
- Build effective relationships and operating rhythms with the members of the Product team inside Claroty. Drive decisions that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Operate as a Product Owner for at least one scrum team that includes engineering, UX and tech writers.
- Evangelize Claroty’s capabilities through Social Media, webinars and short videos.