About The Position
Claroty is developing the industry’s first Native Security Fabric that has been purpose-built to give organizations visibility and control over their Industrial Control System (ICS) Networks. Claroty dives deep into control networks to uncover hidden issues and generate actionable insights to secure and optimize even the most complex OT environments.
We are looking for a super motivated and independent Revenue Operations Analyst. In this position you will work closely with a high-performance sales teams managing Salesforce to help customers secure their must critical infrastructure needs.
- Be a point of contact for data within Salesforce and share information from Salesforce accordingly
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and escalate system issues
- Assist with the training and onboarding of new hires
- Administer Claroty’s Salesforce.com instance
- Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
- Ensure a robust, clean data foundation that consistently and accurately captures the information needed to support sales strategy & execution
- Support the daily reporting of the sales and sales development teams
- Create, prepare and own the reporting and dashboards for the sales organization
- Assist in monthly and quarterly sales analysis for sales board and team meetings
- Work Closely with the Finance team on the order management
- Work closely with our client-facing team members to ensure they follow proper guidelines in preparing contracts for our customers
- Ensure a seamless handoff from Sales to Post Sales/Support and Success teams
- Process recently closed deals within Salesforce and other internal systems
- Provide support to our sellers in navigating our systems and processes.