About The Position
- 1+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement
- Experience administering Sales Incentives Compensation
- Familiarity with Salesforce required, NetSuite and CaptivateIQ (or other compensation tools) preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel required
- Attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical, as well as a team player with strong communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills and business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Administration
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes at a company and individual sales rep level
- Previous experience with Salesforce in an administrator capacity
Claroty empowers the world’s largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing sales team of the most outstanding and creative minds in cybersecurity.
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day commission administration in CaptivateIQ resulting in accurate and timely commission payments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve calculation and/or data errors within CaptivateIQ
- Respond to compensation-related inquiries from the Sales Team in an effective and timely manner
- Configure, test, and support activities related to the plan, quota, and policy changes
- Manage Territory Splits, draws, MBO, bonus, and SPIFF payments.
- Prepare quarterly commission reconciliation reports including reporting of monthly commission and sales attainment metrics.
- Create, validate, and audit monthly bookings to ensure accuracy and completeness of commissions crediting and payout results.
- Work closely with the Finance team, by owning the order management and approval process
- Ensure a seamless handoff from Sales to Post Sales/Support and Success teams
- Process recently closed deals within Salesforce and other internal systems
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement process improvements, documenting desktop procedures to achieve efficiencies and scalability.
- Able to function as a utility player in a hyper-growth environment.
- Ensure a robust, clean data foundation that consistently and accurately captures the information needed to support sales strategy & execution