About The Position
Claroty is the industrial cybersecurity company. Trusted by the world’s largest enterprises, Claroty helps customers reveal, protect, and manage their OT, IoT, and IIoT assets. Its comprehensive platform connects seamlessly with customers’ existing infrastructure while providing cybersecurity controls for visibility, threat detection, risk and vulnerability management, and secure remote access inside of Industrial Control systems—all with a significantly reduced total cost of ownership.
Claroty is backed and adopted by the leading industrial automation vendors – Rockwell Automation, Siemens, and Schneider Electric – with an expansive partner ecosystem and award-winning research team. A Team8 company, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Tel Aviv. Its investors include the world’s leading cybersecurity and technology venture capital firms, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Temasek Holdings. Claroty has received $240M in funding, the largest ever in the Industrial Cybersecurity sector.
At Claroty, we live by our core values. Being a people-first company means we are looking for people that share the same values of being dedicated to being people-first, maintaining our customer obsession, striving for excellence, and integrity above all.
We are looking for an exceptional and hardworking North America Sales Director to join our growing team of the most outstanding and creative minds in industrial cybersecurity.
The North America Sales Manager will carry a Sales Team Quota on new ARR from new business and upsell sales across the US and Canada, and will drive new business revenue through the hiring, onboarding, and development of a high performing enterprise sales team selling into enterprise customers with annualized revenues up to $3B.
- Able to attract, recruit, and lead high-performing sales talent within the Region. This includes hire/terminate, training, planning, directing and coordinating the activities of the sales team as assigned to drive revenue growth and profitability in alignment with company-wide objectives
- Motivate and inspire the sales team to overachieve and create esprit de corps
- Put into place sales force discipline, process strategies, and strategic resource plans that will capture key opportunities in target markets, enterprise accounts/prospects, partners or industry verticals throughout the Region
- Create consistent performance review cadence, as well as transparent and regular communication to the team
- Provide leadership and oversight to ensure the team demonstrates and deploys resources expertly and for the highest impact. Collaborating with sales engineering, channels/alliances, customer success, renewals, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a flawless customer experience
- Evangelizing proven selling methodologies e.g., MEDDPICC to provide greater sales visibility, reliable forecasting, and successful business outcomes
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting of developing opportunities, pipeline, and revenue on a quarterly basis
- Provide leadership and oversight to ensure the team leverages and deploys resources efficiently and for the highest impact
- Consistently deliver against targets – ensuring company goals, and objectives are achieved consistently and sustainably
- Effectively manage region by considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to achieve overall results
- Unearth customer insights, define the value proposition, determine appropriate sales and marketing strategy to maximize growth objectives
- Maintain market intelligence and develop strategies to maintain the Company’s leadership position