About The Position
Claroty’s mission is to protect industrial control networks from cyber-attacks, ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the world’s most critical infrastructures. Claroty enables customers to enjoy the substantial benefits of increasingly networked control systems without compromising operational resiliency, personnel safety, or the security of core assets.
With Claroty, your cybersecurity and engineering teams are armed with a solution that gives them visibility and tells them exactly what is happening across your complex industrial control network. This means greatly enhanced security and reduced downtime with minimal to no additional headcount for your critical OT environments.
We are looking for an experienced Pre-sales technical leader who can lead a strong team of sales engineers in the North America. This role is a leadership position within Claroty and will be reporting directly into the General Manager of North America. This role with being accountable for all technical presales activities within the region and be responsible for the team execution of the sale objectives as set by the GM and the global go-to-market leadership team.
- Execute pre-sales strategies at a regional level with the sales and partner team, and collaborate throughout the sales cycle to ensure success, including with the marketing team, product, professional services, customer success, and research and development.
- Work closely with the Global Head of Solutions Engineers for pre-sales activities in the region and work with the GM toward the predefined targets and understand each step of the quarterly sales cycles.
- Elicit business problems from partners, customers, and prospects and articulate how these can be solved by Claroty product capabilities, and the value this brings to their ICS Cybersecurity posture.
- Present to C-level executives and the day-to-day architect about industrial security including brainstorming solutions and discussing industry trends
- Lead a team of a driven sales engineering team, providing coaching and development opportunities.
- Recruit, onboard, and train new sales engineers.
- Review, analyze and report on the technical team’s performance and build plans for improvement based on the data analyzed
- Be the trusted advisor to Claroty customers and partners, help them develop compelling business cases for Claroty solutions and capabilities.
- Run client or partner workshops, Demos, PoC, presentations and respond to RFPs whenever required
- Represent the business at industry events and share your thought leadership
- Support the General Manager and develop account plans and strategies for targeted accounts