About The Position
Claroty is developing the industry’s first Native Security Fabric that has been purpose-built to give organizations visibility and control over their Industrial Control System (ICS) Networks. Claroty dives deep into control networks to uncover hidden issues and generate actionable insights to secure and optimize even the most complex OT environments.
We are looking for an exceptional individual and hardworking Pre-Sales Engineer to be a technical point of contact for clients. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales team, perform product demonstrations at conferences, and at client sites.
- Perform training for partners
- Perform onsite assessment activities, observations, technical configuration reviews, and personal interviews
- Perform work ranging across several industries, including water or wastewater, mining, oil and gas, energy, and defense
- Perform risk assessments on ICS/SCADA environments, security control validation, network architecture or engineering recommendations, security documentation development, and general administrative or management tasks
- Assist partners in deploying Claroty Security solutions at customer premises
- Serve as part of an integrated team of engineers and Cybersecurity experts, helping to expand Claroty’s Industrial Control System (ICS) / Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Cybersecurity capability
- Use knowledge of control systems and industrial engineering to assist with the secure design of ICS/SCADA environments