BitSight is a leading company in the Security ratings market. Our product allows our clients to learn about their exposure and performance, and also track third parties and significant business partners, in order to promote trust in the digital world. This is done with an abundance of data collected from various sources, and a strong infrastructure and logic that turns that data into intelligent, actionable insights.
As a Researcher on the team you will work in an exciting, fast-paced environment to not only build POC’s extracting and mining data from various sources but also to design the logic behind the analysis of the data. . You will build and innovate from ideation all the way to production.
We are looking for candidates who are inquisitive, team players and can drive tasks to completion. The dynamic nature of the position requires a strong sense of collaboration, work ethic, and proactive attitude.
You and other team members will be part of the BitSight research group, and lead the signal extraction from internal data sources and systems in our products. Working closely with the engineering & product team you will pioneer data collection mechanisms that will be deployed across our client’s production networks & cloud environments. You will also serve as the subject matter expert in support of our field engineers responding to unique customer issues regarding data collection.
While each team member has their technical specialty, each one is encouraged to have an overall view & understanding of the data flow, so they can identify opportunities for innovation and growth.
● Identifying new data sources for evaluating companies security posture
● Defining data structures of collected data to support analysis and privacy requirements
● modeling security and IT posture based on external references and in house research
● Design and implement proof of concepts for collection and analysis of data with minimum friction
● Effectively and efficiently communicate research findings
● Collaborating with engineering, field engineering and other BitSight Team Members
● Knowledge of enterprise security and IT domains (4+ years of experience)
● Python skills, especially Spark or other similar big data frameworks
● B.Sc or more in Computer Science or similar field Relevant experience and skills
● Experience as a Red team Blue team and in an R&D Product role – advantage
● Strong communication skills, verbal and written, in Hebrew and English
● Detail oriented, methodical, focused, and hardworking