Do you enjoy working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about Cyber Risk Quantification and Cyber Risk Assessment? If so, the BitSight 360 Engagement Manager role may be a great fit for you.
As an Engagement Manager you will partner with a team of problem solvers, helping to address complex business issues in the risk and cybersecurity space. You will lead teams working with our client’s senior executives and boards of directors to understand and manage cyber risk leveraging the whole of the BitSight ecosystem. You will serve as a cyber risk expert for both our team and our clients, and will serve as a “go to” person for strategy, design, and program management of BitSight 360.
BitSight 360 Engagement Managers are well organized and strategic thinkers. Strong communication skills are essential as this role will require you to analyze and interpret complex data and assessment results and present to senior leaders and provide recommendations with the requisite justification in straight forward and understandable terms. This is a great position for a self-starter who’s looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively with our customers long term. BitSight 360 is a strategic priority for BitSight, and this role will be highly visible to the senior and executive level.
A successful Engagement Manager will be a creative thinker with excellent relationship building skills that understands the cybersecurity market and the incentives of customers and prospects. You must be able to articulate and communicate ideas that are new and sometimes difficult to understand and be able to bring together disparate information and ideas, sometimes conflicting, sometimes controversial, and produce meaningful insights.
● Manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
● Build and maintain senior executive and board level client relationships
● Continuously improve the engagement delivery process, including delivery efficiency and project economics
● Work closely with various teams on iterating and improving our product offering
● Be flexible and adaptable in a startup environment.
● 5+ years of experience in account management or consulting
● Previous experience in working with and presenting to executive audiences
● Previous experience in cybersecurity companies and overall familiarity with cyber risk management
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to transform customer feedback into insights
● Excellent teamwork skills
● Previous experience in international startups with offices in different time zones
● Familiarity with scripting languages and data analysis tools