About The Position
April is an ambitious stealth mode company backed by Team8 Fintech leveraging data to help US individuals have better financial outcomes.
Team8 is a company-building venture group that builds and invests in companies specializing in Data, AI, Fintech, and Cybersecurity. The Team8 model supports entrepreneurs with an in-house team of researchers, growth experts, and talent acquisition specialists, and a “village” community of enterprise c-level executives and thought leaders. Whether building a new company from scratch or investing in companies already on their journey, Team8 brings a rich ecosystem to work hand in hand with entrepreneurs in accelerating.
We’re looking for a brilliant, curious, creative, and fun-loving product manager with a passion for data that’s ready to take on a huge opportunity to own April’s internal analyst product and contribute to April’s consumer-facing product while putting the focus on user delight.
If you’re all that and looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
- Own a technical product end-to-end from ideation and design to successful launch and landing
- Contribute to April’s consumer facing product and nail down user journeys to maximize delight
- Own product roadmap and day-to-day prioritization
- Ensure flawless execution of product and technical work across teams
- Own agile workflows and coordinate engineering efforts while balancing KPI optimization, scope, and velocity
- Own design & development of internal tools (mainly for analysts / CPAs) to boost productivity and efficiency
- Iterative work with product customers (internal & external), collecting feedback, and improving to maximize user delight and product excellence
- Design product integrations and APIs
- Get hands dirty by using your products
- Defining and measuring key performance indicators to evaluate and understand product value.
- Analyze competition and help position our solution in the market; Develop an understanding of our customers by conducting research, market analysis, customer interviews, and usability analysis.
- Take part in building April’s holistic product vision; Own and lead the entire product life cycle process.